Row for 3 minutes. Every 30 seconds, sprint for 5-7 strokes then resume your regular pace.
Deadlift x 3 reps (with PERFECT posture and mechanics) @ 20X0 tempo
* Set 1 – 50% of possible 3-RM x 5 reps
* Set 2 – 75% of possible 3-RM x 3 reps
* Set 3 – 85% of possible 3-RM x 2 reps
* Set 4 – 90-95% of possible 3-RM x 1 rep
* Set 5 – Test 3-RM
* Set 6 (optional) – Exceed Set 5 weight for 3-RM
Rest exactly 3 minutes between lifts
Three sets of:
Against a 2-minute running clock, complete as many rounds and reps as possilbe of:
5 Burpess Over the Barbell
5 Ground to Overhead (135/95 lbs)
Rest two minutes between sets and pick up where you leave off after each set. Report total rounds and reps performed.