Review Invictus Content from the Week – August is Athlete Education Month!
* What’s Going On Inside Your Gut?
* What is VO2 MAX & Why is it Important to a Training Plan?
* What Does it Mean to be Not That Great?
* Is Your Diet Too Extreme?
* Mind Muscle: No Equipment Class
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
(The playlist has over 150 videos and is updated weekly! Check out the new 30-40 minute classes with a focus!)
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
OR – Check out @invictus_mobilitytraining
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Listen to the latest Invictus Mindset Podcast for inspiration:
Dive into Challenges with Adaptive CrossFit Games Champion Casey Acree