Review Invictus Content from the Week – It’s “Off-Season October”!
* That’s Right, We’re Talking S*%T
* Food: Feeling of Fueling?
* My Habits: the Four Pillars of Health
* Mind Muscle Class: T-Spine Mobility
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
(The playlist is updated weekly! Check out the new 30-40 minute classes with a focus!)
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
OR – Check out @invictus_mobilitytraining
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Enhance your mindset and understanding with ZELOS Games founder, Jared Graybeal who is creating earning opportunities for CrossFit athletes. With all of his endeavors, he tries to encourage, educate, and empower others.