How to Properly Use the Stretch Reflex in the Squat
Video by Hunter Britt
Do you know what a “stretch reflex” is? What about how to properly use it? In this video, Coach Hunter discusses how to properly use the stretch reflex to help you out of the bottom of your squat and talks about common faults and how to avoid them. Get more great coaching tips for your lifts and accessory work from Coach Hunter when you join our online 8-Week Strength program!
Monday, August 19th starts our next 8-Week Strength Program with Coach Hunter Britt. This is your last chance to focus on strength before the 2020 CrossFit Open season!
We open limited spots each cycle, so get signed up to reserve your spot!
The program includes:
– 8 weeks of a 5-day/week strength programming including video demos of movements.
– Weekly video reviews and feedback from Hunter.
– Primary focus on the squat, deadlift, overhead press and bench press.
– Secondary focus on Olympics Lifts and accessory lifts.
– Access to programming and ability to post results and feedback, as well as track results.
The 8-Week Strength Program has accessory lifts programmed daily. Hunter explains why accessory lifts are vital to your strength foundation.