Review Invictus Content from the Week – It’s “Establishing Routine September”!
* Diet and the Gut Microbiome
* How to Create Your Warm-Up SOP
* How to Properly Use the Stretch Reflex in the Squat
* Solutions for a Nutrition Control Problem
* Mind Muscle: The PVC Class
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
(The playlist is updated weekly! Check out the new 30-40 minute classes with a focus!)
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
OR – Check out @invictus_mobilitytraining
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Get in the habit of having breakfast handy! Try this protein on the go, The Scotch Egg! (Eggless option suggested too)
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Listen to the latest Invictus Mindset Podcast for inspiration: