Review Invictus Content from the Week – It’s “Establishing Routine September”!
* Probiotics 101 (Unit 6 of 7)
* 5 Simple Tips for a Healthy Gut Microbiome
* Build A Long-Lasting Habit Without Falling Off The Boat
* Mind Muscle: Touch Your Toes
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
(The playlist is updated weekly! Check out the new 30-40 minute classes with a focus!)
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
OR – Check out @invictus_mobilitytraining
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.