Review Invictus Content from the Week
* Attacking those Longer EMOMs
* A Guide for Upper Body Accessory Work
* Q&A: Why Can’t I Feel the Anterior Shin Stretch?
* Tips for More Efficient Shoulder to Overhead
* “Mind Muscle” Hip CARs Challenges & Variations
Do you have a question you’d like one of our coaches to answer? Send them our way!
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Here’s a recipe from one of our coaches!
Protein on the Go – the Scotch Egg!
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Need some guidance on visualizations? Check out what Invictus has to offer!