Review Invictus Content from the Week
* 10 Ways You Can Strengthen Your Mind Every Day
* 3 Tips for the Injured
* Pro Tip: Don’t Drop Your Deadlifts
* How to Properly Execute Rotational Med Ball Throws
Do you have a question you’d like one of our coaches to answer? ([email protected])
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Here’s a recipe from one of our coaches!
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Looking for a great holiday gift idea for your favorite athlete? Check out these Invictus Guided Visualizations!