Review Invictus Content from the Week
* Simplicity Changes Behavior
* Kip Swing & Overhead Mobility w/ the Cross-Bench Pullover
* Tips to Clean Up Your Sleep
* The Daily Minimum
* Thumbs or No Thumbs? (for bar work)
* Dave Newman on The Invictus Mindset Podcast: Minimize Variables & Maximize Tolerance
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Do you like sushi? Treat yourself this week!
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.