Review Invictus Content from the Week
* Why We Cluster
* How to Hypervolt Pecs & Traps
* How You Count Matters
* The Pain of Suffering is Way Better than the Pain of Regret
Do you have a question you’d like one of our coaches to answer? Send them our way! (email@example.com)
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our Mind-Muscle Video Playlist as a guide:
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week. Here’s a recipe from one of our coaches for you to try!
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Check out this Invictus guided visualization for progressive relaxation.