Review Invictus Content from the Week
* The Most Revealing Test in CrossFit
* How to Counterbalance Your Diet for Indulgences
* Mind Muscle Class: Cossack Squats and Lateral Hip
* Stop Doing Hips to Bar!
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle Mobility Training” Video Playlist as a guide:
(The playlist is updated weekly! Check out the new 30-40 minute classes with a focus!)
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
OR – Check out @invictus_mobilitytraining
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Here are some meal prep strategies for you to try!
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Check out the Invictus Mindset Podcast to see how people at the top of their games approach this: