Review Invictus Content from the Week
* Reasons Why You Haven’t, and Won’t, Hit Your Goals
* Stress & Screen Time
* Too Late for The Open – What Now?
* Dumbbell Rows: Tips for Engaging Your Lats
* Two Step Muscle Up Tutorial
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
You know what makes meal prep easier? Sharp knives. Check out this how-to w/ Coach Confit TJ!
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Looking for a good story?
Check out two recent episodes of the Invictus Mindset Podcast!