Review Invictus Content from the Week
* Which Type of Strength is Most Important in CrossFit?
* The Most Revealing Test in CrossFit
* Q&A: Which Muscles Should I Feel in the Push-Up?
* Q&A w/ Dr. Nick of SteadyMD (High BUN in Blood)
* 8-Week Strength Online Program Guide
Do you have a question you’d like one of our coaches to answer? Send them our way! ([email protected])
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
Interested in joining the online Mind Muscle Class? Be notified when registration opens!
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week. Here’s a recipe from one of our coaches for you to try!
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Prepare for Gains!
On Monday, several of our online programs are starting new training cycles. Now is the time to think about how you can improve your training to approach 2021 as if 2020 never happened. Which of our online programs are we talking about?
Can’t decide which one you need? Make sure to read: Which Type of Strength is Most Important in CrossFit?
If you still have questions, hit us up with them at [email protected]!