Review Invictus Content from the Week
* Tips for Stringing Together More Toes to Bar
* 3 Ways to Make Your Split Jerk Better Today
* Re-thinking Nutrition Without Counting Macros – The “Recomper”
* Pressing Tips for a Stronger Handstand Walk
* Gabby Reece on the Invictus Mindset Podcast: Control Your Life
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Try this recipe from one of our athletes! Banana Bread Oatmeal
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.