Review Invictus Content from the Week – It’s “Establishing Routine September”!
* Gut Health in a Nutshell
* Minimum Effective Dose
* The Lost Art of Isolation
* Mind Muscle Class: Pancakes and Horse Stance #2
Mobility and Maintenance
Using our “Mind Muscle” Video Playlist as a guide:
(The playlist is updated weekly! Check out the new 30-40 minute classes with a focus!)
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Body Mobility Drills and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
OR – Check out @invictus_mobilitytraining
* Ensure that you have quality foods shopped for in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Here’s a great meal prep recipe to try. You can bake it up on Sunday then portion it out for your week’s lunches. Or, you can put it together on Sunday then bake it Monday or Tuesday night for dinner!
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends on Zoom or Skype; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.