Social Media Manager Job Description
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing the overall social media strategy in order to grow brand awareness, online presence, and the community of Invictus Fitness.
- Working with the collective marketing team, build and evolve a social media strategy that reflects the Invictus Fitness brand and the goals of concurrent marketing efforts
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging and unique content across all social media channels
- Build and engage with the Invictus Fitness community: communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure marketing deliverables and sponsorships are fulfilled
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media best practices
- Experience managing social media channels across a variety of platforms
- 2 or more years as a Social Media Specialist or similar role (preferred, but applicants with excellent skills and less experience should still apply)
- Good understanding of social media metrics and KPIs
- A deep understanding of the CrossFit and fitness space
- Experience across all Adobe creative cloud apps, Canva, and content creation
- Comfortable generating photographic, video, and graphic content
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Willingness to be based out of San Diego preferred
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 3rd.