Become a Green Machine with Liquid Chlorophyll
Written By Bryce Smith
Here at Invictus, we are very fortunate to be a part of the Sea of Green! What better way to enhance our greenness than by adding chlorophyll in to our diet?!
Chlorophyll (More like Boraphyll…)
Chlorophyll is the green pigment or coloring found in almost all plants and algae and is a natural, fat soluble molecule which allows them to convert light into energy. It is known as the blood of plants and acts like hemoglobin does in humans. You may also remember hearing it referenced during the chemistry class scene of Billy Madison.
What is the benefit of chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is good for many things but it is most known for being a detoxifying agent. It helps to improve the health of cells in the body so that tissues become stronger. This allows for the body to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria. Chlorophyll is one of the top listed superfoods of the century and below are some of the many health benefits.
– A deodorizer used to reduce bad breath, urine, fecal waste, and body odor.
– Plays a role in increasing red blood cells in the body helping to oxygenate cells more efficiently.
– Blood cleanser, blood builder, oxygen booster, antimicrobial effects
– Stimulates bowel movements, colon cleansing, boosts intestinal flora, helps prevent certain types of cancer such as colon cancer
– High in antioxidants, fights infection, anti-inflammatory properties, combats effects of aging
– Improves liver function, helps with anemia, and helps prevent kidney stones
– Reduces the symptoms of insomnia and fatigue
– Helps with skin disorders, improves quality of skin, helps to prevent acne and get smooth glowing skin.
What foods contain high levels of chlorophyll?
The best place to get your chlorophyll should come as no surprise when I tell you it comes from green leafy vegetables such as spinach, wheatgrass shots, broccoli, kale, romaine lettuce, spirulina, chlorella, parsley, green beans and arugula.
If you feel like giving yourself an extra boost, try supplementing with a liquid chlorophyll when you’re feeling rundown, are recovering from being sick, or other times you could tap in on it’s powers.
With all the benefits of chlorophyll it would be silly to not add this amazing superfood into your diet. You only get one body so you might as well treat it well and promote good health while you can to enhance your experiences and memories.
Group, Edward, Dr. “10 Amazing Benefits of Chlorophyll.” Dr Groups Natural Health Organic Living Blog. Global Healing Center, 06 Jan. 2014. Web. 03 Nov. 2016.
Also Check Out…