The Rowing Club meets every Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. at Invictus Downtown with Coach Shane Farmer. The price for the month is $39 for members and $59 for non-members. Please sign up on the sheet at the front of the gym to make sure you have a spot before the club fills up.
An ideal supplement for anyone looking for a great workout and coaching on the Concept 2 erg. The Invictus Rowing Club meets once a week at Invictus, and receives one independent study workout which members can perform any time they want during the week. You’ll learn how to row, how to get move efficiently on the machine, and how to use the erg to get a great workout. Joining the club is easy, show up the first Tuesday of the month and you’ll be enrolled for that month. After that you’re membership is month to month as you’re able.
Rowing club is for you if . . .
▪ you are looking to increase your aerobic fitness;
▪ you are looking for a way to establish greater core stability, coordination, connectivity and strength;
▪ you are a CrossFit athlete looking to improve your performances in workouts that incorporate rowing (such as “Jackie,” or the countless workouts at previous Regional and Games competitions);
▪ you are an experienced rower but find training on your own challenging and you miss the element of a team atmosphere;
▪ you want to engage in a team environment and be part of a supportive community with similar goals.