Don’t just fight cancer, kill it.
Millions are diagnosed with this deadly disease each year, but how much do we really know about cancer? Is it just genetic, or can it be prevented? Convention states that early detection is the key, but doesn’t that mean you’re already sick? And aren’t the standard treatments nearly as agonizing as the disease itself?
Maximized Living will show you that cancer’s cause is actually its cure, as well as build the blueprint for the “Don’t Get It” plan that will transform you into a Cancer Killer.
Our very own fellow Invicti Dr. Ryan Hummel will be one of the presenters at this upcoming Advanced Workshop; please plan to attend if you are available.
DATE: Thursday, October 25th
TIME: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Peninsula Family YMCA
4425 Valeta Street
San Diego, CA 92107
COST: $30 (Patients, Invictus & YMCA Members)/$40 (all others)
- What cancer really is, and how your body is naturally programmed to kill it
- The dangers of conventional treatment methods
- How lifestyle choices dramatically boost or reduce cancer development
- The “Don’t Get It” plan—practical action steps for cancer prevention
- You’ll also receive the book “Be a Cancer Killer”
Help us make a difference in the lives of the people that matter most to you. For more information, visit the official website at http://beacancerkiller.com/.
(Editor’s Note: This event has unexpectedly been postponed until November 10th, 2012)